It didn’t take much contemplating to decide that Dustin would wear a suit at our wedding. Reasons: we’re casual, he’s casual, our wedding is casual, and Dustin needs a suit. Hell, a sport coat would probably be a good start, as he doesn’t have one of those, either.
Here’s what we like so far:
1. Vesting. We love ’em. We’re thinking he could snazz it up during the ceremony with vest and jacket, and then relax a bit post-ceremony for photos, imbibery, and celebration.
2. Gray–it’s one of those neutrals that looks good with everything, and works in all seasons. And maybe it’s just me, but I think gray adds just a little bit of class and sophistication to what would otherwise be basic black.
3. Really silly socks. Okay, this one is purely for the photo-ops, but c’mon with this! So fun.
4. Super-fun ties that match his personality. In Dustin’s case? Orange. Star Wars. Computers.
5. Similarly geeky cufflinks. See above.